African Startups can apply for the 2021 Seedstars Africa Ventures
African startups have been invited to apply for the Seedstars Africa Ventures that is seeking to fund African startups that are making impact on the continent through their value chain.
The program will look to identify startups and innovations that can disrupt their local market or establish new market structure. Startups with product services that can serve the low class in the economy and impact the middle class, using tech or non-tech measures can apply for the $2million equity investment fund. Other benefits include:
- Opportunity to pitch in the presence of up to a thousand investors at Vivatech
- A chance to exhibit their products and services on Seedstars Africa Ventures Digital booth
Startups with intention of applying for the program must:
- be active on the continent and show some level of market traction
- be solving a specific challenge that has been identified on the continent
- must have a pan-African potential
Startups operating in logistics, health, energy, education, financial services, agriculture, energy, enterprise services, telecommunications and mobility sectors can apply for the program. Application runs till May 14, 2021, interested startups can click here to register.