Kotani Pay, Korix, 8 Other Ventures To Pitch At Africa Money And Defi Summit
As the Africa Money and Defi Summit will be coming up on the 27th-28th of September 2022, in Accra Ghana, Kotani Pay, KORIX and eight other African ventures have chosen to pitch their innovations live on stage.
The event will have the presence of top fintechs, crypto platforms, investors, and stakeholders in the digital finance sector. The Africa Money and DeFi Summit – West Africa will serve as a perfect networking site for startups, as the event also has a successful show during its East Africa round in Nairobi Kenya.
During the event’s Pitch Live session, a session meant to highlight top ventures across the fintech, Web3, and crypto ecosystem within Africa, the highlighted ventures will connect with top investors, and be exposed to opportunities in both the business and corporate communities. Two hundred applications were submitted for the Pitch Live before Ten were picked.
Ten Selected Ventures
- Kotani Pay: A platform that links blockchain protocols to indigenous payment mediums.
- The Realest Token: This venture incorporates NFT with Real Estate which has created the leading “R, NFTs”.
- KORIX: This is a DeFi application developed to give Africans access to buy KRX tokens using CFA fiat money.
- Tokpay Finance: A neobank for social protection programs and microfinancing.
- Revio: A compact platform established for recurring payments and received systems in developing markets such as Africa.
- Zanifu: Zanifi gives equips MSME retailers with access to credits (loans) for them to purchase their merchandise.
- Crunch Network: A centralized lending platform that deals in tokens.
- Bitpowr: This venture gives businesses access to a modular ecosystem of blockchain framework and Web3 to assist them with the development of customized blockchain-enabled solutions.
- Mazzuma: This is a payment system/ platform accessed through mobile devices.
- Jamborow: A Software as a Service (SaaS ) platform that digitalizes KYC thereby giving financial corporations access to the underbanked and unbanked population in the continent.
While expressing anticipation for the forthcoming event and those selected to pitch, the founder of Africa Money and DeFi Summit, Andrew Fassnidge stated “We are excited with the response for our latest edition of Pitch Live and are really looking forward to showcasing these new Web3 and fintech ventures. Following this year’s success stories from the Africa Tech Summit Nairobi edition, where a number of Pitch Live ventures closed rounds after pitching, our aim is to continue to drive investment and connect ventures, investors and partners.”